JavaKitty's Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player Deaths

2 posters

Go down

Player Deaths Empty Player Deaths

Post  ZainAwesome Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:45 pm

I was thinking that if a person kills someone on the server, instead of the dead guy loosing 2.5% of their money, how about the person that kills them gets a percentage of that amount of money lost.

ZainAwesome

Back to top Go down

Player Deaths Empty Re: Player Deaths

Post  Javakitty (Admin) Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:06 pm

ZainAwesome wrote:I was thinking that if a person kills someone on the server, instead of the dead guy loosing 2.5% of their money, how about the person that kills them gets a percentage of that amount of money lost.

We think that this is a good idea, but we don't want killing people becoming a legitimate source of money, and having people mainly getting money from people dying.
Javakitty (Admin)
Javakitty (Admin)
Admin

https://javakitty.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ZainAwesome Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:11 pm

But it wouldn't affect anyone that has a region, so it would encourage loans, and it would also create more alliances and fun stuff

ZainAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Javakitty (Admin) Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:18 pm

ZainAwesome wrote:But it wouldn't affect anyone that has a region, so it would encourage loans, and it would also create more alliances and fun stuff

A large portion of players aren't that good at combat, and I doubt people would want to stay in their region forever. There's a difference between having fun with PvP and total chaos.
Javakitty (Admin)
Javakitty (Admin)
Admin

https://javakitty.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum